The Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department reports that a Wood County resident and a Ritchie County resident died due to COVID complications. MOVHD would like to extend our regrets to the families. Ritchie County has now had three deaths attributed to COVID-19 and Wood County has a total of 16 individuals.
MOVHD is continuing to offer free testing events for the week of November 30.
- Monday, November 30: Mineral Wells Elementary, 12 noon to 3 pm
- Tuesday, December 1: South Parkersburg Baptist Church, 12 noon to 3 pm
- Monday, November 30: MOVHD Office, Elizabeth, 1 pm to 4 pm
- Wednesday, December 2: Wirt County Primary Center, 10 am to 2 pm
- Tuesday, December 1: Ellenboro Fire Department, 11 am to 3 pm
To speed the process, the Mid-Ohio Valley Health Department encourages individuals to pre-register at: www.ipsumcovidresults.com.