Arts & Culture
Food & Beverage
Health & Wellness
Service Project/ Volunteer Opportunity
Sports & Recreation
- Super event man
West Virginia University at Parkersburg is hosting a workshop to assist with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on Tuesday, Dec. 10, beginning at 6 p.m., in
West Virginia University at Parkersburg is hosting a workshop to assist with completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on Tuesday, Dec. 10, beginning at 6 p.m., in the college theater. The workshop is free and open to the community.
Don’t miss this opportunity to have your financial aid questions answered and to complete your 2020-2021 FAFSA with the help of WVU Parkersburg financial aid staff.
What to bring to complete the FAFSA (dependent students will need all of these documents for their parents as well):
• Social Security number
• Driver’s license number
• Alien registration number (if you are not a U.S. Citizen)
• 2018 federal income tax returns, W-2s and other records of income earned
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
• A federal student aid (FSA) ID to sign electronically (students and parents are encouraged to create an FSA ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov prior to the workshop)
File your FAFSA using our school code 003828.
You’ll also have the opportunity to learn more about West Virginia Invests, a state-funded grant program that covers the full cost of basic tuition and mandatory fees for select certificate and associate degree programs.
For more information, contact WVU Parkersburg’s Financial Aid Office at 304-424-8310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
300 Campus Drive Parkersburg WV 26104